1.0. Information WE Collect
- Non-personal identification. We may collect non-personal identification information about installed applications, application usage information, and device information.
- The information you give us, for example, when you give us your opinions on our application and services via our feedback channel, such as your email address, and names.
- Generally. We may collect personal information from our users in order to provide you with a personalized, useful, and efficient experience. The categories of information we collect can include Social network's personal information and device's gallery pictures.
1.1. How WE use Collected Information
- We may use your information only for serving you better as below:
- To help develop our service & apps- We may use Non- Personal Information to provide, maintain, improve and develop our services;
1.2. To personalize user experience
- We may collect your non-personal information and use them for market and promotion purposes, for example, we may promote or recommend more relevant apps to you.
- We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of our Apps, as well as to communicate directly with you, such as sending you email messages and push notifications. We may also send you Service-related emails or messages (e.g., account verification, order confirmations, change or updates to features of our apps, technical and security notices).
1.3 How your Information may be Disclosed
- Personal Information. We do not store Personal Information and therefore we do not disclose your Personal Information.
1.4 Non-Personal Information.
- We do not combine Non-Personal Information with Personal Information (such as combining your name with your unique User Device number).
2.0 Sensitive Information
- We suggest you to not send or disclose us, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, sexual orientation, criminal background, or membership in past organizations, including trade union memberships) on or through an Application, the Services or the Site or otherwise to us.
2.1. Information we get from your use of our services
- Unique application numbers - Certain services include a unique application number. This number and information about your installation (for example, the operating system type and application version number)
2.2 Device information
- Device-specific information such as your hardware model and operating system version for app crash logs.
2.3 Anonymous identifiers
-we use anonymous identifiers when you interact with services such as advertising services and others.
3. Third-Party Sites.
- In general, the Applications, the Services, and the Site access third-party information (such as your Facebook account information) through application interfaces. We may provide links to third-party Web sites, such as Facebook, as a service to our users. The Site may also carry advertisements from other companies. When you click on links of third parties in an Application, the Services, or the Site, you may leave the Application, the Services, or the Site. Some of these third-party sites may be co-branded with our name/logo or our affiliated entity's name/logo, even though they are not operated or maintained by us. This Policy does not address, and we are not responsible for, the privacy practices of Web sites operated by third parties, whether they are linked to or otherwise accessible from an Application, the Services, or the Site. The inclusion of a link or accessibility of third-party Websites does not imply endorsement of such third party Website by us
4.0 Service Data Collection And Storage.
- Some of our Photo Editor App allows users to edit portraits based on neural network technology that automatically generates highly realistic transformations.
- We use third-party SDK to process and edit photographs ( Locally).
- The Apps & services do not upload images on a cloud server.
- Photographs are stored in a temporary cache in the user device during the editing process.
- The original photos and results are automatically removed from the temporary cache after effect.
- We do not use the photographs you provide when you use the App for any reason other than to provide you with the portrait editing functionality of the App.
4.1. Service Data Collection And Storage.
- Our Photo Editor Apps allows users to edit portraits based on neural network technology that automatically generates highly realistic transformations.
4.2. Detection Face In Eye Color Changer App.
-In the "Eye Color Changer - Enhance Eye" app, we are detecting eye ( Locally: user device not on server) in the image to add virtual eye lenses on image for realistic result.
4.3. Purpose of detecting Eye :
Our algorithm finds the eye into the image to change eye color in photo.
- We do not store user images or any other data and information on the server.
- We store image detection data in a temporary cache in the user device.
- We do not share this data with any third parties.
- User can use the app offline (For Detection) also.
4.3.1 Detection In Photo Bg: Background Changer App.
-In the "Bg: Background Changer " app, we are detecting background ( Locally: user device not on server) in the image to add & remove background for realistic result.
4.3.2 Purpose Of Detecting Photo Background :
Our computer science algorithm finds photo background into the image to remove & replace photo background.
4.4. WHAT ABOUT SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- We do not collect and store Personal Information but if we will collect then We take reasonable security measures to protect your personal information. Please be aware, however, that despite our efforts, no security measures are impenetrable. If you use a password on the Services, you are responsible for keeping it confidential. Do not share it with any other person. If you believe your password has been misused, please contact us immediately.
5- Permission We Take.
-we ask few permissions in our photo editing app like Family Tree Collage Maker & other apps like:
A. Camera: we ask for camera permission to capture images for editing or making a photo collages.
B Gallery: we ask Gallery permission to import and save images in device photos.
5. Advertisement in Application
5.1 Service Providers.
* Admob / Google Inc.
* Firebase/ Google Inc.
6. Non- Personal Information
- We may collect and use non-personal information in the following circumstances. To have a better understanding of userÃs behavior, solve problems in products and services, improve our products, services, and advertising, we may collect non-personal information such as installed application name and package name, the data of install, frequency of use, country, equipment, and channel.
6.1 Users with whom you share your Information
- We cannot control the actions of other Users with whom you share your information. We cannot, and do not, control the information you share with other Users using an Application, the Services, or the Site (including via Forums) or how such other Users will use or share such information. We are not responsible for third-party circumvention of our security measures.
7. 0. Security
-We are very concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We do not collect Personal Information, and we employ administrative, physical, and electronic measures designed to protect your Non-Personal Information from unauthorized access and use. Please be aware that no security measures that we take to protect your information are absolutely guaranteed to avoid unauthorized access or use of your Non-Personal Information which is impenetrable.
8. 0. Contacting Us / Report any Violations
- If you have any questions or comments about this Policy or our privacy practices, or to report any violations of the Policy or abuse of an Application, the Services, or the Site, please contact us at email@example.com
- If you do not agree to any modifications to this Policy, your sole recourse is to immediately stop all use of all Applications, the Services, and the Site. Your continued use of any Application, the Service, or the Site following the posting of any modifications to this Policy will constitute your acceptance of the revised Policy. Please note that none of our employees or agents has the authority to vary any of our Policies.
10. 0. Copyright Content
- Contents we used are created by our in-house team and some are aggregated through public user forums and other public online communities. We take copyright violation very seriously and we seek to protect the rights of the copyright owners. In case you identify some copyrighted work on our apps, please notify us immediately so that we can take action
For any copyright material issues please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org